Caglia Environmental–Preserving and Protecting the Environment of the San Joaquin Valley
A fully integrated trash and recycling company serving Central California, Caglia Environmental provides economic, reliable and responsible trash and recycling collection and processing services.
The three Caglia Environmental companies serving the Central Valley (Fresno, Madera, Merced, Kings and Tulare Counties) are:
Cedar Avenue Recycling and Transfer Station (CARTS)– CARTS is a materials recovery facility located in Fresno County that processes construction/demolition debris, trash and recyclables, diverting over 70% of all collected materials from landfills. CARTS accepts clean concrete at no charge. Click here to learn about CARTS’ diversion and C&D processing services.
Industrial Waste and Salvage – IWS provides economical and reliable rental of dumpsters and roll off containers to commercial and residential customers. Curbside residential trash and recycling service is available to IWS customers in franchised areas. Click here to learn about IWS dumpster/roll off container rentals.
Redrock Environmental Group – Redrock is Madera County’s exclusively franchised provider of commercial and residential trash and recycling collection services under 1000 feet elevation. It also operates the Madera County-owned Fairmead Landfill and North Fork Transfer Station. Redrock offers residential curbside collection of trash and recycling. Redrock also rents dumpsters and roll off containers to both commercial and residential customers. Click here to learn about dumpster/roll off rentals or curbside residential service from Redrock.
Services provided by the Caglia Environmental trash and recycling companies include:
- Roll off/dumpster rental to commercial and residential trash and recycling customers.
- Construction and demolition (C&D) debris collection and recycling
- Assisting customers with CalGreen and CalRecycle compliance
- Food waste/organics collection and recycling services for all food waste generated by commercial customers
- Recycling education to help customers abide by the State of California’s recycling laws: AB 341 (Mandatory Commercial Recycling) and AB 1826 (Mandatory Commercial Organics Recycling)
- Diversion reports that are designed to suit customer needs, while assisting with AB 341 and AB 1826 compliance.
Caglia Environmental provides environmentally responsible trash and recycling services with the goal of preserving and protecting the environment of the San Joaquin Valley.